Verso Vision technology is based on automatic video analytics and machine learning. It is also possible to include in Verso Vision other sensor technology, such as sound analysis. Verso Vision has versatile deployment possibilities to different applications in various fields of operation.
Verso Vision monitors
Verso Vision automatically analyses visible human actions in video signal:
- What is a person doing or how is a crowd acting?
- How and where to people are moving?
- Is the action safe and desirable / allowed?
- Is the person ok or are there any visible warning signals?
24/7 remote eyes
Verso Vision takes care of routine surveillance of the monitored space and persons 24/7 and reacts and alerts when necessary.
There are no wearable devices or visible sensors.
Verso Vision analyses situations and spaces automatically without anyone personally watching the video image. Privacy status can be adjusted, and remote monitoring can be brought into use if needed.
Verso Vision significantly improves patients' safety in hospitals.
- The patient gets automatically help when needed.
- Verso Vision shows signs that precede accidents, such as falling, and makes it possible to get quick help.
- Shortens hospital treatment periods.
- Completely unnoticeable to the patient. No wearable or visible sensors or devices.
- Privacy and remote monitoring levels can be adjusted as necessary.
- Saves and focuses nurse resources.
- The system can be integrated to nurse call system.
- Easy to carry out and more reliable system to identify human actions and motions than sensor technology based traditional systems.
- Program and its versatile functions can be developed and adjusted at a later stage if the Verso Vision user faces increasing needs or the needs change only by updating the program.
- 24/7 remote eyes: Verso Vision takes care of the routine surveillance of monitored spaces and persons 24/7, and reacts and alerts when needed.
- Unnoticeable: No wearable devices or visible sensors.
- Privacy level: Verso Vision analyses situations and spaces automatically without anyone personally monitoring the video image. The level of privacy can be adjusted and remote monitoring can be brought into use if needed.
Espoo New Hospital near Helsinki Finland took Verso Vision in their patient rooms
“The fall detection system deployment project at Espoo Hospital was a challenging new product launch. The supplier Verso Vision displayed flexibility, commitment and professionalism in the project delivery. Thank you for a good job.”
The global machine vision company Procemex has developed new technology for human activity detection in hospital treatment rooms. Verso Vision identifies for instance falls and wandering patients, and alerts these signals to the nurse call system. In addition, Verso Vision identifies if a risk patient rises from the bed and alerts these incidents thus preventing falls.
Verso Vision video analytics technology can be used - in addition to hospitals - also in assisted living centers and in home care. Apart from healthcare, various fields of industry and safety services can also utilize Verso Vision Human Detection Technology.
Detection of falls and prevention of accidents (alert of rising up from the bed, alert of exiting the room)
- Automatically generated alert for help when needed, especially in single rooms
- Safety feeling experienced by the patient, easiness and pleasantness of use for the patient
- No wearable devices for the patient, totally unnoticeable for the patient
The solution for assisted living alerts to the nurse call system
- Falling of residents
- Rising up from the bed
- Exits from the room or from the permissible space
Home care service and remote monitoring solutions alerts to the safety system
- Falling of residents
- Exiting from the apartment with a time limit or without
- Deviations from the circadian rhythm, such as moving at night